Central Baltic Programme 4th Call
What is funded?
In total, at least 8m euros are available in four priorities. The exact amount of available funding is influenced by returning funds from implementing projects.
- Priority 1, SO 1.1. and SO 1.3. (€3,2m)
- Priority 2, SO 2.1 (€2,1m)
- Priority 3, SO 3.1 (€1,8m)
- Priority 4, SO 4.1 (€1m)
The programme aims to fund at least one project in each opened Specific Objective. There is funding for a few projects in each Specific Objective.
The maximum ERDF rate is 79% on project level.
We encourage you to start developing your project idea right now (see getting started at the end of this text).
The eMonitoring System (eMS), in which the application is filled in, is open between 15.10.2018-16.11.2018.
February 2019, thus making the first possible start date for projects 1 March 2019.
Projects have to end by 30 June 2021.
Who can apply?
A project partner can be a public authority (national, regional and local) as well as a body governed by public or private law. Only large companies are excluded from acting as partners. The detailed descriptions of partner eligibility can be found in the Programme Manual. The minimum number of partners in a project is two and they must be from two programme area countries.
The application process
The application process in the 4th call is done in 1step for small and regular projects. This means that the applicant is expected to fill in the full application, meaning activity plan, budget, partnership and so on in the eMS immediately.
Due to limited amount of available funding, we strongly encourage projects to consult the Joint Secretriat to ensure a good fit of the application to the programme and high quality of the project.
In the upcoming weeks, we will publish more detailed information regarding the upcoming call and the support provided by the Joint Secretariat.
We will also update the Guide for Filling in the Application Form as well as the Programme Manual, to reflect the 4th call. These documents will be available before the summer.
Here are some tips and pointers to help you get started with your project idea
- Review our Priorities and Specific Objectives
- See what kind of projects have been funded
- Check the application phase documents (http://centralbaltic.eu/document-categories/application-phase) and from there, especially the project idea form. We will inform about the updated guidance documents, once they become available.
- Our national Contact Points are happy to help you with finding relevant partners in other regions, and to provide you with information on the basic project requirements on programme level.
- If you need partners, the partner search notice board is also a good place to look at.
- Project managers and coordinators at the Joint Secretariat will help you with consultations related to project ideas and project contents as well as project eligibility on Priority and Specific Objective levels.