- Call for Papers: Innovations and Traditions for Sustainable Development 2020-01-27
- BARI mobility programme offers internships in the Baltic Sea Region 2020-01-24
- Meaning in Translation: Illusion of Precision 2020-01-22
- Impact of private & public law on international business activity 2020-01-21
- Environmental Education for Sustainability 2020-01-15
- HAW Summer School 2020 2020-01-07
- CLIMATE 2020 Online: Invitation for Reviewers 2020-01-07
- Slovakia holds the BUP Precidency 2020-01-02
- The Baltic University Programme Mobility Grant Award 2019 2019-12-19
- BARI – The Baltic Science Network Mobility Programme for Research Internships 2019-12-19
BUP SYMPOSIUM 2020
Present and Publish your research in Visby, 24-26/8, 2020.
Welcome to the Baltic University Programme
We are now welcoming a new year of academic cooperation with our 84 Member Universities. For us, 2020 is a year for developing the Baltic University Programme with a focus on strengthening our support to research and researchers. A part of this, is the upcoming BUP Symposium 2020, entitled “Research and Innovation for a Sustainable Baltic Sea Region”. We invite researchers from different disciplines with an interest in the Baltic Sea Region as an empirical field, to present their research. This is also an opportunity to discuss matters related to Sustainable Development in a Baltic Sea Region context. We especially welcome presentations of research having an inter-/multidisciplinary approach. Our hope is that the symposium will lead to more visibility and cooperation among researchers regarding exchange, mobility, common projects and successful publication.
Since 1991 The Baltic University Programme (BUP) has worked to find novel ways of interaction and cooperation among universities by promoting openness, internationalization and mobility. Our main aim is to support the build of strong regional educational and research communities. The Programme is committed to gain and disseminate knowledge in the fields of sustainable development, environmental protection, nature resources, democracy and Education for Sustainable Development (ESD). We are a member organization, with 84 Member Universities, most of them situated in the drainage area of the Baltic Sea.
- 5th World Symposium on Sustainable Development at Universities
Deadline for submission of papers: 30 January 2020.
- Call for Abstracts
BUP Research Forum - Research and Innovation for a Sustainable Baltic Sea Region
Deadline: 31 January 2020.
- BUP Students Conference
- HAW Summer School for young scientists on the theme of sustainable energy
9 - 11 June 2020
Application deadline: 30 April 2020.
- BUP Symposium 2020
24 - 28 August 2020