Calendar of Events
EvolutionsmuseetCalendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Note that although the calendar currently is filtered, the calendar subscription will be unfiltered.
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
At the moment there are no events matching your criteria
IV international conference: Contemporary challenges of tourism and recreation
- Date: –
- Location: online, or WSB University in Poznań, Poland
- Organiser: The Baltic University Programme
- Contact person: Lyudmyla Babak
The Baltic University Programme is an honorary patron of this scientific conference,
addressing challenges faced by tourism and recreation during the COVID-19 pandemic. The thematic scope of the conference is devoted to the topic of the Tourism, recreational and sports industry in metropolitan areas.
Conference objectives include presenting the latest research results in the field of tourism and recreation, support discussion on challenges and threats facing tourism and recreation during the pandemic, indicate directions of development for tourism and recreation in the post-pandemic period, and, establish cooperation in the area of research and within the industry with research centres and socio-economic institutions.
The conference will be held 18-19 November 2021, in a hybrid mode: either as a ‘live’ in-person event with an online component or exclusively online, depending on the current epidemic situation.
The program includes meetings, plenary sessions, thematic sessions and networking opportunities.
Conference contributors are invited to publish their papers in scientific journals.
The Baltic University Programme offers a Conference Grant, that covers the participation fee. The Baltic University Programme is one of the largest university cooperations in the world, with about 90 participating universities in the Baltic Sea Region, cooperating for education and research in Sustainable Development and Democracy.
If you are interested in the BUP grant, please:
1. check on the BUP website, if your university is a BUP Participating University,
2. register your participation at the conference and submit an abstract (deadline 15 October 2021),
3. choose in the registration form that you are interested in the BUP conference grant,
4. complete a short BUP Grant application, by 15 October. Grant recipients will be notified by 25 October 2021.
The grant recivers will be announced by BUP after the selection by 25 October 2021.