Call for Papers: Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals: Invitations for new contributing authors from the Baltic.
The Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals is the largest editorial project on matters related to sustainable development ever undertaken: Nearly 3,000 authors are contributing to all 17 volumes.
We are looking for suitably qualified colleagues to act as authors for some of the volumes, from the Baltic Sea Region.
Colleagues who may wish to contribute to this high profile project, should send an expression of interest to one of following co-editors:
- SDG 1- No Poverty (Dr. Pinar Ozuyar)
- SDG 5- Gender equality (Dr. Tony Wall)
- SDG 6- Clean Water and Sanitation (Dr. Anabela Marisa Azul)
- SDG 7- Affordable and Clean Energy (Dr. Luciana Brandli)
- SDG 8- Work and Economic growth (Dr. Tony Wall)
- SDG 9- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure (Dr. Luciana Brandli)
- SDG 10- Reduced Inequalities (Dr. Pinar Ozuyar)
- SDG 14- Life Below Water (Dr. Anabela Marisa Azul)
- SDG 15- Life on Land (Dr. Anabela Marisa Azul)
- SDG 16- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions (Dr. Pinar Ozuyar)
- SDG 17- Partnerships for the Goals (Dr. Tony Wall)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting one of the above named editors. This is the largest editorial project on sustainable development ever organised, and participation is a good way to consolidate and further your careers, will be useful for tenure and promotion purposes, and offers an unique opportunity to share your work and your knowledge with a wide international audience.
The BUPRaP Editorial Team
Latest BUP News
BUP Symposium 2020.
Welcome to the BUP Symposium 2020. This wil be:
- an opportunity to meet colleagues
- an arena where to discuss research
- an opportunity to disseminate and take part of new knowledge and
- an opportunity to get published and spread research in the BUP
Research Notes Letter 3/2019
To highlight some of the research that is carried out in and on the Baltic Sea Region we publish The Research Notes Letter.
Sustainability Collection: some recent papers available
The Baltic Research and Publications Programme (BUPRaP) is pleased to make a set of recently published papers available for wide use. They are:
Call for Interests: 2nd Workshop on the Environmental Impact and Economic Sustainability of Nord Stream 2 and Other Sub-Marine Natural Gas Pipelines
The IUSDRP are currently planning the "2nd Workshop on the Environmental Impact and Economic Sustainability of Nord Stream 2 and Other Sub-Marine Natural Gas Pipelines". The event will be held in, Lviv, Ukraine, on 13th-14th May 2020. It is organised by the Ukraine National Forestry University and the Inter-University Sustainable Development Research Programme.