24th International Conference ENVIRO 2019
On behalf of the Faculty of Horticulture and Landscape Engineering, Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia and Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Land Surveying, University of Agriculture in Krakow, Poland the organizers invite you to participate to the 24th international conference ENVIRO 2019 which will take place on in the Crocus recreation facility in Kezmarske Zl'aby, Slovakia, October 21, 2019 - October 23, 2019. ENVIRO international conference has a longterm tradition since 1995.
In order to participate in the conference, you are invited to register and send the abstract (in English) by August 31st, 2019 (for further details, please see Conference website). The accepted abstracts will be published in the scientific conference proceedings available on CD at the conference site.
There will be also possibility to publish papers from the Conference in one of the scientific journals listed below. For more details see Conference website.
- Polish Journal of Environmental Studies (indexed in WOS, SCOPUS), publication fee 120,- €
- Journal of Water and Land Development (indexed in SCOPUS), publication fee 175,- €
- Journal of Ecological Engineering (indexed in WOS), publication fee 200,- €
- ACTA Scientiarum Polonorum, Formatio Circumiectus (indexed in WOS), publication fee 130,- €
- Acta Hydrologica Slovaca, no publication fee
- Acta Horticulturae et Regiotecturae, no publication fee
TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE ARE:
- Effect of water management protection structures on landscape protection from drought and floods
- Outlook and perspectives of landscape conservation and design
- Climate change impacts, adaptation and mitigation
- Current research and innovations in waste management
- Biological, ecological, agricultural and technical measures in land consolidation
- Use of geo-information technology applications in the landscape
- Reflection of changing environmental conditions in horticultural production technologies
- Modern approaches for designing and maintaining urban spaces
More information available at the Conference website.