The Programme is coordinated by the Baltic University Programme Coordinating Secretariat at Uppsala University, Sweden. Moreover, there are three BUP Associate Secretariats that have various specialized tasks within the Programme. An integral part of our organisation is the twelve BUP National Centres who deal with the network coordination and student interaction in each BUP country. The long-term development of the BUP and strategy is attended to by the BUP International Board. For a closer description of the various part of the Programme and how to come into contact with us, use the main menu.
Postal address: Villavägen 16, SE-752 36 Uppsala, SWEDEN
Visiting address: Geocentrum, Villavägen 16, SE-752 36 Uppsala, SWEDEN
Email: email@example.com, see also the BUP Coordinating Secretariat.
Phone: +46 - 18 471 1840
BUP on social media
You can find the official BUP accounts on social media.
BUP news on Email
You can recieve the latest updates and news directly to your email. We make approximately one send out per week, always from our the same address; firstname.lastname@example.org. By signing up, you will recieve the following:
- BUP weekly - Sent out every second week with the latest news in a short feed from our programme, member universities and region.
- BUP newsletter - Is published four times per year, with articles about past and upcoming events, projects and happenings.
- Research Notes Letter - Is published three times per year with some of the latest peer-reviewed publications, doctorial thesis and research reports from our member universities. The Research Note Letter consists of abstracts sent in by the authors themselves.
- Annual Reports - Sent out once a year.
- Send an email to email@example.com with an empty body. In the subject line you write: SUBSCRIBE balticuniversity.
- Ensure that your that emails from us are not being blocked by your email provider. To unblock or whitelist the BUP mailing-list, add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
By subscribing you agree that the BUP will save your email address until you unsubscribe. The email address will only be used internally for the purpose of sending you BUP news. Your email will not be shared with any third party.
You may at any time unsubscribe to the list.
- Just send an email to email@example.com with an empty body and with subject "UNSUBSCRIBE balticuniversity” and your email will automatically be removed.