BUP Newsletter #65 now published
The BUP Newsletter #65 is now published. It contains reports, interviews and plans ahead. Enjoy!
Content of the BUP Newsletter #65:
- 2021: A flying start for the new BUP strategy 2021 – 2025
- BUP Symposium 2021
- Digital at home: new steps in internationalization of education
- Student conference 2021
- QA Project
- Report on the 2021 BUP Communication Survey
- BUP workshop at the EUSBSR Annual Forum
- Looking for more BUP Student Ambassadors
- Welcome to our new Instagram account!
- BUP course material being developed and released
- National meetings
- New BUP Participating Universities
- The BUP map
- Research profiles for a thriving BUP network
- Have something to share?
The newsletter can be found in the Newsletter archive
News from 2022
Support for young scholars
This year, we will support young scholars - PhD students, PhDs that have newly defended their thesis (max 2 years ago) and post doc. fellows - by inviting you to present your research at the BUP Symposium fall 2022 and give you the opportunity to publish a full paper in any of our special issues that BUP is the guest editor of.
Call for application to host a BUP event
This year BUP has an opportunity to give support to colleagues at BUP participating universities that are ready to host and organize a BUP academic event/activity that is of interest and relevance to sustainability and a Baltic Sea Region perspective, and that encourage interdisciplinary co-operations.
Announcing the BUP's Rector's conference 2022
This year the BUP and Uppsala University have the pleasure to welcome the Rectors of our participating universities to the 6th BUP Rectors Conference. This recurrent event is aimed to gather the rectors to discuss issues of strategic importance for the universities: Sustainability, Internationalisation and Quality Assurance.
New participating university: Zaporizhzhia National University
We are glad to announce that our programme is growing with new participating university, as Zaporizhzhia National University, in Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine joins the programme.